[jbosstools-dev] Eclipse process vs just OSS RE: Nodeclipse IDE (or components) in JBoss Tools?

Paul Verest paul.verest at live.com
Thu May 22 06:15:45 EDT 2014

Hi Michael

Just want to add that Eclipse is regarded by some as some overhead.
Maybe simple explanation and success example can show that it s easy.
(Especially with cases when code/interactions continues to be on GitHub)
And that would be one more nice addition to what is missing on eclipse.org site.

Contributing on GitHub I myself ran into situation when PR are not even commented for a month or two.