[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED :: Call for Target Platform updates for final sprint to 4.4.2.Final & 10.2.0.GA

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 11:16:29 EST 2016

Just a reminder, target platform code freeze is in TWO DAYS.

Need something new? Then you need to ask for it ASAP.

Related:

We may need to quickly bump the version of SpringIDE in Central to
3.8.3.CI to resolve another RPM-related problem:

* https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-4190
* https://jira.spring.io/browse/IDE-1393

Thanks,