[jsr-314-open] JSF2 bashing on TSS

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:15:34 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:00 AM, David Geary <clarity.training at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/12/15 Kito Mann <kito.mann at virtua.com>
>
>> You know, that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. I found the Spring vs
>> Java EE thread pretty fascinating, actually. I'll have to tell Reza that
>> :-).
>>
>> I added a small post, but honestly, I felt like JSF 2 was represented
>> pretty well, and not just by us.
>>

> Yup, agreed. Quite a few folks were quick to defend JSF 2, and highlight
> how cool it is. Yet another verification that we're on the right track.
> Feels good.
>
> With that said, we do have to remember that we are approaching 6 months
since the release of JSF 2 and moving towards an MR1 and JSF 2.1 is
something we have to get serious about in the New Year. But the good will
could turn south quickly ;)

Please enjoy your holidays, and make a New Year's resolution to help produce
a JSF revision in a healthy time frame ;)

Registered Linux User #231597