[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer Exam Questions (was:Re: Where's Ed Burns this week?)

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Thu Dec 17 20:25:05 EST 2009

Hi Imre,

I don't know of a d) which is used like this (with some DI-containers,
you can of course do it, although nobody I have seen does it). In any
case, it really sounds terribly complicated and wrong to do it, and
not at all like a correct answer, while the other 3 all sound right to
me.

But - maybe it's just me, so help me out: please give me a better
suggestion for a) if you think it is not yet far enough from the
truth....

regards,

Martin