[jsr-314-open-mirror] [jsr-314-open] jsf.js 2.0 reva jsdoc changes

Werner Punz werner.punz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:08:56 EDT 2010

Hello everyone while checking the jsdocs of 2.0 rev a, I stumbled upon
something which does not make too much sense to me: following new
definitions:

<inner>
 *isAutoExec<file:///Users/werpu2/Desktop/jsf-2_0_rev_a_fr-all-spec/jsdocs/symbols/jsf.ajax.html#-isAutoExec>
*()
  <inner>
*replaceNode<file:///Users/werpu2/Desktop/jsf-2_0_rev_a_fr-all-spec/jsdocs/symbols/jsf.ajax.html#-replaceNode>
*(node, newNode)
Replace one node with another.

Both functions being exposed in the jsdocs but marked as inner functions
(which are then not exposed to the outside)
Both do not make any sense in their respective location within jsf.ajax, if
they should be jsdocwise exposed they probably would make more sense under
jsf.util, and in case of replaceNode I am not entirely convinced if it
should be exposed documentationwise at all.

Do not get me wrong both implementations definitely already have implemented
both functions otherwise the impls would not work, but why exposing them
jsdocwise?

Was this an accident or was there a reason behind it.

Werner