[keycloak-user] Http Session is not invalidated

Chen Keong Yap chenkeong.yap at izeno.com
Tue Apr 7 04:52:26 EDT 2015

Hi,

Unfortunately i cannot use  picketlink binding adapters because my
application is running on websphere and we are not allowed to use keycloak
proxy. I guess the only way is to use SP Filter. Can someone advise the
alternative/solution to clear  web application session after global logout
is performed?