[keycloak-user] CORS headers not sent issue

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 13:40:05 EDT 2016

Hi Tomas,

Nice to see you on our ML :-)

I think you're right. The Cors headers are not added to the "certs"
endpoint. Probably we should just add "*" similarly like it's done for
well-known endpoint as the public keys are defacto public information.
Feel free to create JIRA and/or even better send PR :-)

Btv. I am bit curious why exactly you need it? AFAIK Cors are usually
needed for the browser apps, but if you're using our keycloak.js
adapter, it doesn't need public keys as it doesn't do any signature
verifications by itself. Token's signature verifications are always done
on server side (eg. REST endpoint where JS application sent it's token).

Cheers,
Marek