[keycloak-user] Accessing authenticator context from a required action

Nikki Pack nick.pack at 6point6.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 09:27:03 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I am currently implementing a custom 2FA provider (SMS via AWS SNS), I have
managed to get the authentication side of things behaving as expected, but I
am struggling to work out the best way of implementing the required action
for the registration side of things.

The main issue I face, is that the authentication provider stores
credentials for the SMS service provider, and I don¹t seem to be able to
access the authenticator context from the required action class (Not to
mention the lack of configuration options for required actions) ­ I am sure
I am being stupid somewhere here.

https://github.com/nickpack/keycloak-sms-authenticator-sns/blob/develop/src/
main/java/six/six/keycloak/authenticator/KeycloakSmsAuthenticator.java#L44

I basically need to be able to do this from the required action (You will
see this is not implemented in that repo yet).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Nick