[keycloak-user] Session Configuration Per Client

Scott Finlay scott.finlay at sixt.com
Tue Jan 23 03:43:54 EST 2018

Hi,

We're currently using Keycloak 2.5.5.Final, and in this version the token lifetimes and session max and idle times can only be configured per realm. We have clients accessing the same user base via apps and via a website, and it would be nice if we could handle these different channels differently. Is it possible in the latest version of Keycloak to configure these on a client basis rather than per realm? Or if not, would it be possible to introduce this functionality?

Regards,

Scott