[keycloak-user] Active Directory LDAP Server Signing required

Graham Nixon graham.nixon at maximuscanada.ca
Mon Nov 5 11:00:53 EST 2018

Hi.  I'm new to Keycloak. A quick question on Keycloak version 4.3.0.  I've searched the online documentation and forums but can't find an answer.

Does Keycloak support Simple LDAP BIND over tcp 389 (no LDAPS/TLS) to Active Directory if the Active Directory Domain Controllers (the LDAP server) have LDAP server signing set to Require Signature?

Cheers

Graham Nixon
Senior Systems Architect

MAXIMUS Canada
DeltaWare Division
176 Great George Street, Suite 300
Charlottetown, PE, Canada C1A 4K9
Office: 902.628.4598
graham.nixon at maximuscanada.ca

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached to it, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender. This information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and all documents.