[keycloak-user] Delegating sharing responsibilities for UMA resources?

Ulrik Sjölin ulrik.sjolin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:14:08 EST 2018

Hello,

I find the request-response mechanism of UMA very interesting and
think it would
be very useful where I work. But I have not found a way to scale it…

Is it possible for a resource owner to delegate the responsibilities
for sharing
resources to other users? Consider a large organisation that owns a
large set or
resources and has a large number of users. The organisation wants to
have a group
of admins to handle answering the requests that comes in from the users asking
for access to different resources.

What is the best-practice way for handling a use case like this?
Is it possible to assign a group as resource owner?

Best Regards,

Ulrik Sjölin