[keycloak-user] kubernetes discovery protocol for JGroups

Meissa M'baye Sakho msakho at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 06:55:47 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,
Can someone tell me the difference between the dns.DNS_PING and
kubernetes.KUBE_PING protocols that we could use to enable keycloak
clustering?
It seems like both of them could be used in a kubernetes environment but I
can't see a documentation clearly explaining the
difference between them.
I would like to knwo which one is relevant in a openshift environnement
which one is in a non openshift environnement.
The official githup repo [1] does not say a lot about that?
[1]=https://github.com/jgroups-extras/jgroups-kubernetes/
Regards,
Meissa