[keycloak-user] IDENTITY and SESSION cookie not getting set (KEYCLOAK-8137)

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 07:39:16 EDT 2019

The proper solution to this issue is to revert KeycloakInstalled to not use
the text-based authentication flows (see dev mailing I'm proposing we
remove that completely).

Not 100% sure how it decides to use the text-based authentication flow, but
it seems that's the issue as it shouldn't use that flow obvoiusly when it's
login via a web browser.