[resteasy-dev] i18n issues?

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Fri Sep 2 12:15:54 EDT 2016

Hi,

while fixing an issue with i18n messages in the Vert.x server adapter
(basically the same base id of Netty4 adapter was used, hence resulting
in id clashes), I stumbled upon the i18n maven profile that can be found
in many pom.xml files in the project. Can anybody please explain
how/when that is used?

In particular, when that profile is on, I find what the
maven-resources-plugin does a bit suspicious; see for example
https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/blob/5b4823ff60d73fdf48f7c0b70b2b4ee6a388b863/resteasy-jaxrs/pom.xml#L171-L195
, files from the test tree are copied into the main tree (hence
potentially polluting the built artifacts).

Thanks

Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano