RichFaces 4.5.0.Beta1 - current status

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 01:08:08 EDT 2014

We'll we've had a significant amount of scope creep into 4.5.0.Beta1.
Things seem to be well in-hand now though.  The remaining issues can be
seen in the rapid board:
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=331&view=detail

We'll wrap up the remaining issues next week and then get started on QA.

Brian