[rules-users] Re: [rules-dev] M1 sneak preview

Michael Suzio msuzio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 12:02:01 EST 2007

Hmm... shadow facts are going to mess up quite a bit of my code, then.  I
have several classes which subclass a base class with several final methods
(to ensure that the contract of these classes cannot accidently be broken --
so, we have a few final methods in an abstract base class and several
methods subclasses defined to customize the behaviors).

Is there a way to get around this?  I'm reluctant to muck up my POJO logic,
but I do understand the advantages of shadow facts.

  --- Michael