[rules-users] Re: Inserting Facts within "Action nodes" (RuleFlow)

mmquelo massi mmquelo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:46:56 EST 2008

Does Anyone can help me?

Massi

----- Original Message -----
*From:* mmquelo
massi<mhtml:{0087CD0D-F0D1-42F3-AEDE-0C39AEB6B8C7}mid://00000910/!x-usc:mailto:mmquelo@gmail.com>
*Newsgroups:* gmane.comp.java.drools.user
*To:* Rules Users
List<mhtml:{0087CD0D-F0D1-42F3-AEDE-0C39AEB6B8C7}mid://00000910/!x-usc:mailto:rules-users@lists.jboss.org>
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 02, 2008 7:55 PM
*Subject:* Inserting Facts within "Action nodes" (RuleFlow)

Hi guys,

Is it possible to insert a new fact in the ruleflow action nodes?

I tried it simply adding an "insert(new Object())" instruction
in the action-node "textual editor" but I got back the following
exception:

*

org.mvel.PropertyAccessException
*: unable to resolve property: insert(new Object())

Is it a simple dialect issue ? How to do it correctly?

Thank You!

Massi