[rules-users] Detect rules changes at runtime using a push mechanism

rviswanathan v_ramakrishnan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:01:49 EDT 2009

Hi

I read the drools documentation and this is what I find
quote
The KnowlegeAgent is created by the KnowlegeAgentFactory. The KnowlegeAgent
provides automatic loading, caching and re-loading, of resources and is
configured from a properties files. The KnowledgeAgent can update or rebuild
this KnowlegeBase as the resources it uses are changed. The strategy for
this is determined by the configuration given to the factory, but it is
typically pull based using regular polling. We hope to add push based
updates and rebuilds in future versions.
unquote

Is the push based update available in the latest version? or is there a way
to get this done thru custom code?

Thanks
Ram