[rules-users] Upgrade to Drools 5 - loss of performance

Scott Reed sreed at avacoda.com
Thu May 28 13:36:27 EDT 2009

Edson,
  I figured I must have missed some docs explaining changes required for
the upgrade. If I suspected this was an inherent problem with the 5.0
release I'd have supplied lots of info. I am inferring from the response
that there are no known issues with 5.0 upgrade so I'll do my own
investigation for a while. Let's hope I find something unrelated to the
Drools.
  Scott