[rules-users] Resuming the Flow: SESSION_ID, PROCESS_INSTANCE_ID, WORKITEM_ID

Ed Staub estaub at telcordia.com
Fri Apr 2 16:47:55 EDT 2010

Salatino,

Thanks for your responses.

I don't see what's relevant in WSHT - but I wasn't very clear about the
problem I'm trying to solve.

We expect to be using Flow to glue together a lot of existing systems, with
existing async API's, largely transported over JMS.  They don't have a place
to hold onto a Drools-provided correlation ID - they have ad hoc correlation
ids constructable from common data in the request and response.  We will
need to map from these ad hoc ids to the workitem.

>> Cool, are you planning to implement your own work Item?
I haven't worked out where/how to wire this in yet.
I was hoping someone might point me to this being "on the shelf" somewhere!

-Ed