[rules-users] Drools BPMN 2.0 service task error for process editedusing Oryx

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Aug 6 09:26:17 EDT 2010

Patricia,

Note that the service task should contain an operationRef that refers to an operation defined as part of an interface in your process.  The process would probably open fine if you included that element, though I must admit that it should probably be able to handle incomplete process specifications as well (but this is still work in progress, especially since Oryx is still using the old BPMN 2.0 beta1 format).

Note that the service task concept in BPMN2 matches with the work item node in Drools Flow.  So while the editor contains 2 predefined service tasks, is it possible to define your own, as explained in the documentation here:
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-flow/html/ch.Domain_Specific_Processes.html

Kris