[rules-users] guvnor 5.4 final turning off authentication

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:31:43 EDT 2012

Guvnor 5.4 uses Seam 3 whereas Guvnor 5.3 used Seam 2.

At the same time the org.drools.guvnor.server.security.NilAuthenticator was
removed.

AFAIK you should be able to copy
org.drools.guvnor.server.security.DemoAuthenticator and have it
authenticate regardless of user credentials.

http://docs.jboss.org/seam/3/security/latest/reference/en-US/html/security-authentication.html#d0e212might
be of assistance.

With kind regards,

Mike