[rules-users] Audit Logs: Business Case? Any pearls of wisdom?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:31:29 EDT 2012

If you need to keep track of changes in your WM database, a property change
listener is one solution. In addition with an AgendaEventListener listening
rules being fired you should be able to document what was done and by which
rule. I'd say it is common sense to have this in a business application that
uses rule to modify data.

There are simpler scenarios such as validating or analyzing data where it
might not be necessary (after testing).

-W