[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent custom class loader not working for PKG resources

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 03:16:10 EDT 2012

Hi Hrumph,
The pull request is still open and waiting to be merged (even if now it
can't be automatically merged):
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/pull/100
Could someone of the dev team please take a look at it?

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com