[rules-users] Guvnor Help !!

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:55:52 EDT 2012

You don't need to create a global.

You do however need to add an import for the class in the POJO JAR.

This can be accomplished on the same screen. Ensure you save the package
after adding the import.

Ideally, when importing a POJO model from the Global Area, the imports
should be added automatically.

Please feel free to raise a JIRA at
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNORrequesting this feature if you
like.