[rules-users] Migrating from 4.0.7 to 5.4.0.Final

JP Chemali jshemali at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 04:02:22 EDT 2012

Hi again,

I just tried the updated 5.4.x branch with 50% perm gen threshold and all my
tests are now working as expected.
As a side note, I've also ran a memory analysis of the tests and I can note
that there are definitely less class loaders being created. I see that
CompositeClassLoader still retain classes (hard to tell why though), but
since I have the magical option to control consumption of PermGen, I
consider that everything is okay for me

Again many thanks for your help, hoping to see 5.4.1 out soon :-)