[rules-users] Moving comment in DSLR file causes issue under 5.3

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:19:56 EDT 2012

Thanks.  I think this is actualy a bug in 5.3.  I wonder if there is an issue
with the mvel getting unsynchronized as files get larger?

The # should indicate a comment and > should indicate something passed thru
to DROOLS directly.  So almost the entire rule is commented out.  I am
particuarly puzzled why moving the offending statement to the left hand side
removes the 2 errors - "fp1 cannot be resolved to a variable" and "x cannot
be resolved to a variable".