[rules-users] Is Flow / jBPM dying on the vine?

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:48:01 EST 2012

Hi J,
Yes kind the opposite, we are full speed working and the team is getting
bigger and bigger.
My book is going out in one month and as you can imagine it takes time to
write and a lot of effort. Write now it's getting reviewed by the editorial
and it will be released early December.
Feel free to ask more specific questions, but you will definitely see a
release in the next following days.

Cheers

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:33 PM, dunnlow <dunnlow at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am considering using drools with Flow/jBPM as an integral part of a
> corporate solution.  However, it seems to me like the project is dying on
> the vine.  I understand the code is still being worked but overall interest
> seems to be waning; evidenced by things like, a (...the) jBPM 5 book due
> two
> months ago is still MIA.  No blog posts on the project for six weeks.
>
> I don't mean to bash jBPM, but am just worried about it's future.  I
> suppose
> the Flow/jBPM merge is irreversible?  Any thoughts?
>
> Is anyone using another BPM system with drools?
>
> Thanks,
> -J

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -