[rules-users] Problems with defaultPackage

maunakea satishnryn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:46:04 EDT 2013

I thought defaultPackage was similar to java "no package". After reading your
post, I do see "defaultPackage" as the package name!
I am using Guvnor 5.5.0 and I am able to delete defaultPackage. After you
import the process to default package, check the source to see what Guvnor
created.
Just curious... why do you want to put assets in the default package?