[rules-users] Mapping fields of all theses facts takes too much times

maunakea satishnryn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:59:33 EDT 2013

I sounds like your business objects will have dependencies and that could be
the reason you are not able to import them into Guvnor. Have you tried
importing all those dependencies as well? Using interfaces as the fact model
for such business objects is a great idea - this is exactly the pattern I am
using and works fine with Drools. I use interfaces and abstract classes for
fact models. This also allows for creating mock objects to create your test
scenarios in Guvnor without dragging in all dependencies to DBs, services,
etc. Then at runtime, you assert your actual BOs that implement these
interfaces and rules will work correctly with them.