[rules-users] kie workbench unable to authenticate

Dennis Crissman dcrissma at redhat.com
Fri May 2 11:29:25 EDT 2014

I figured it out. Looks like the TOMCAT-JEE-SECURITY sections of the
web.xml are not packaged in the download. They can be found in the below
url. Just copy over those sections and it seems to work.

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/kie-wb-distributions/blob/5255111cb52460e7c9da47c07ce84f4f0dc36055/kie-drools-wb/kie-drools-wb-distribution-wars/src/main/tomcat7/WEB-INF/web.xml

-Dennis