[wildfly-dev] Monitor

Claudio Miranda claudio at claudius.com.br
Thu Aug 11 17:45:19 EDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Dennis Gesker <dennis at gesker.com> wrote:

> Is there a similar or generally recommended utility for WildFly? A command I can add a few switches to to send me reports on how WildFly has been behaving?

There is $WILDFLY_HOME/jboss-cli.sh where you can issue commands to
manage and monitor wildfly resources

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY/CLI+Recipes

To retrieve statistics values for subsystem, you must enable it first.
For example, to retrieve statistics for datasources
/subsystem=datasources/data-source=ExampleDS/statistics=pool:read-resource(include-runtime=true)

Memory usage
/core-service=platform-mbean/type=memory:read-resource(include-runtime=true,recursive=true)

--
  Claudio Miranda

claudio at claudius.com.br
http://www.claudius.com.br