[wildfly-dev] HTTP/2 out of the box in Wildfly 10.1

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 14:11:11 EDT 2016

> On Jun 3, 2016, at 12:12 PM, Harold Campbell <hcamp at muerte.net> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 11:52 +0200, Tomaž Cerar wrote:
>> This is completely off topic for this thread, there was one earlier
>> about what should go into 10.x....
>>

> Really? A week or so back there was talk of getting 10.1 out in the
> next week or two. This feature looks like something which could put
> that timing at risk.

It sounds complicated, but the feature isn’t too hard. The situation is we really want to get going on 11, but before we diverge too much we have a good opportunity to deliver usability improvements and nice additions for everyone deploying on 10.

>> Anywho, issue you mention was already resolved and hibernate updated
>> in master some time ago.
>> which means it will be in next release, whatever that release will
>> be.
>
> All I'm saying is I'd really like to have a proper release containing
> this fix, so I don't have to explain to my boss why we are using a
> SNAPSHOT.
>
> It's obviously not up to me when a release gets done. I'm just throwing
> out there that some of us end users could really use a proper release
> containing the bug fixes that affect us. Bringing in new features
> probably means we don't get one for a while longer.

Yeah I hear you, and totally understand, time is certainly a priority.

> --
> Harold Campbell <hcamp at muerte.net>
>
> Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat