[aerogear-dev] AeroGear project structure and the website

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Feb 20 12:06:24 EST 2014

Hylke amazing work, I can’t wait to see it in production.

--
abstractj

On February 20, 2014 at 11:06:34 AM, Hylke Bons (hbons at redhat.com) wrote:

> TL;DR: The most important questions that we need to answer are
> these:
> - "If I download a library on one platform, what must I download
> to use
> the same features on an other platform?"
> -"Is this a part I use on the client, or on the server side?”

Not sure if I understood your question correctly, but to get the full solution, you need to download both

By subprojects I understand as exactly like you did at https://raw2.github.com/hbons/aerogear-design/master/website-restructure/aerogear-modules.png.

> One solution might be:
> https://raw2.github.com/hbons/aerogear-design/master/website-restructure/aerogear-modules.png
> I've made a lot of assumptions here, and it might not work, but
> I'd like
> to hear your thoughts on it.
>
> It would clarify a lot if we could harmonise the different downloads
> across platforms, either by providing single download solutions
> or
> splitting everything up and naming all the parts consistently.
> I'm
> interested in what the technical issues might be, as I wasn't
> around
> when most of these decisions were made, or I simply missed them.
>
> Thoughts or other ideas? :)

I don’t have any idea, because I liked the way how it was organized. No disagreement here.