[hibernate-dev] HHH-9329

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 23 11:53:12 EDT 2016

There are some conceptual mismatch problem that IMO stem from the L2C SPI.
We are discussing that all as part of
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-10707

Whether that affects you really depends how you configure caching.  If you
try to reuse regions for different types of data (entity, collection, etc)
then it will affect you.  If you define different access strategies for the
same region then it will affect you.