[hibernate-dev] Releases and CI setup

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 30 14:34:32 EDT 2018

Starting a new slave only takes 3 minutes, but I believe it has to be
a "manual start" from its admin dashboard as Jenkins's scaling plugin
is limited.

Fixing the Jenkins triggers would be my preference.

Alternatively:
 - we could look at pipelines
 - run all jobs within Docker -> improved isolation would allow us to
run N builds per machine
 - combine these: run it all on Openshift