[hibernate-dev] 6.0 Alpha1 prep

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Dec 5 16:09:04 EST 2018

At this point I feel comfortable that everything is good to go for Alpha1.
I've done a few dry runs using just publish and it looks good.  I have not
yet tried the full set of release tasks.

I am having trouble getting the staging hibernate.org build to work[1].  So
I won't be able to publish the website updates.  I have not yet started
with the release announcement.  But its probably better to come back to
these tasks after and just do the release and finish up these tasks after.
Any objections?

Note that this also includes relocations for all published 6.0 artifacts
under their old org.hibernate group-id

[1] http://ci.hibernate.org/view/Website/job/staging.hibernate.org/808