[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Validating our artifacts don't rely on JBoss-only dependencies

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:29:45 EST 2018

Not sure about it, those are specific integration tests for infinispan remote.
The integrationtest folder is more to test the hibernate-ogm-modules
and have some
checks that the dialects work with WildFly really.

> after all, since they need a running Infinispan server
to work.

All the tests in Hibernat OGM are basically integration tests, except
for embedded databases
they need a remote db to work.

In fact, I think it was a mistake to put them in the maven test phase.
They should be in the integration-test one.

Can't we keep them in the same module but in a different profile
disabled by default?
Actually, it should already skip them with the option skipITs.