[hibernate-dev] Stride

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jul 30 12:16:58 EDT 2018

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 at 16:39, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org> wrote:

> I am not asking about a "supart".  Think about topics that we cross post to
> hibernate-dev and willdfly-dev or hibernate-dev and infinispan-dev... so
> the discussion *simultaneously* spans multiple topics/audiences.

In zulip what you write goes to one and only one topic.

It's similar to the "room" concept of HipChat, except you can also opt
to decide to see all streams as once (when reading), if you whish to
deactive the "per-topic filter".

You don't write in this mode but it's useful to keep an eye on general activity.

Please try it out?