[hibernate-dev] Chat migration - D minus 115 until the death of HipChat

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 5 02:25:21 EST 2018

Not everyone voted, far from it; we're missing votes from Gail, Guillaume,
Fabio, Chris, Davide, Emmanuel, Koen. So no, no consensus yet.

I sent an email to them off-list, perhaps they didn't see this thread.

Provisional results are as follows:

IRC: 2 Yes, 3 "if need be", 3 no
Slack: 2 Yes, 2 "if need be", 4 no
Zulip: 2 Yes, 3 "if need be", 3 no
Gitter: 6 Yes, 0 "if need be", 2 no

So Gitter seems on the verge of winning, but apparently some people are
categorically against it, so I'd say we'll have to give them a chance to
explain why. I'll wait for everyone to answer, though, since they could
completely change the results.

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org