[jboss-as7-dev] How to set up a domain with multiple hosts?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 11:30:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

how do I set up a domain with multiple hosts and server groups having managed servers
on multiple hosts?

One way could be to edit the configuration to support this and then distribute the server zip
around to all machines.

Or is there a way ,where I edit the configuration on the domain controller, distribute a
(stripped down) version of the zip and basically start it on a non-dc-host via
domain.sh --real-controller=otherhost:9990 ?

Thanks
  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn