[jboss-as7-dev] How to debug the AS7 process launched from as7/testsuite/integration?

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:57:28 EDT 2011

There are two ways, you can either start a standalone instance and attach your debugger to it normally,
and then run

mvn install -Premote  -Dtest=com.my.Test

Alternatively

mvn install -Djboss.options="-Xdebug  -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=8787"

And then attach. This way will not let you use -Dtest= though, so generally when I am debugging I use the remote profile.

Stuart