[jboss-as7-dev] Seeing NPE on simple war deployment

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Sun May 15 10:18:06 EDT 2011

I hit this also, seems there's a code-path that gets to the annotation processor without setting the list of ResourceRoots it wants to scan.

In our stuff (TorqueBox), we ended up with a processor to set that list of roots to just the DEPLOYMENT_ROOT and life worked for us.

Other processors that look for that list bail early if it's null or empty.

	-Bob