[jboss-as7-dev] How to add a deployment to a server group?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu May 19 10:09:06 EDT 2011

Am 19.05.2011 um 15:59 schrieb ssilvert at redhat.com:

> In actuality, this really makes more sense:
> /server-group=main-server-group/:add(deployment=beanvalidation.war)

All :add are

/x=y/z=newItem:add(params)

While not completely what people expect, it is working like that throughout the whole tree.

My deployment issue is still fragile - even if I wrote differently a few moments ago *sigh*.
This used to work (well).

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn