[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: [sim] language features

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 03:37:03 EDT 2007

1) Agreed, but having realistic scenario's is great.... something that often lacks so called 'load tests' And yes, more needs to be done, but I'd hate to have to do duplicate work...  :-)

2) less readable... to a certain extend... yes.... but we have a lot more complex xml documents than a fairly decent jpdl process and imo not a real big problem

Regarding the proxy stuff, that can be easily handled when people configure their resolvers correctly (for JBoss it is even nothing more than dropping an xsd in a certain directory). But extending the jbpm resolver to allow custom schema's to be included (there is no need to always resolve this from the net) is fairly easy....

I even (in a local branch) extended jbpm in a way that people can add custom tags WITH a prefix in the jpdl and reference these via method calls in actions, the webpage or whatever. So a really generic extension.... including validation, completion etc... in the source of jpdl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092870#4092870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092870