[JBoss-dev] httpd and tomcatClustering gives 404 during redeploy.

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Wed Sep 20 11:48:19 EDT 2006

The AbstractWebDeployer/TomcatDeployer can inform tomcat that an
undeploy is begining. Are you looking for a distinction between an
unavailable app and one that is being redeployed? I would think not as
there is no guarantee that the redeploy will succeed. I don't see that
the MainDeployer needs to change, just the TomcatDeployer.