[jboss-dev] JBoss Messaging - to scope or not to scope

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 09:10:59 EDT 2007

Ram Venkataraman wrote:
> I talked to Ovididu about a month or so ago when Messaging went GA and
> spoke about integration  JBM into 4.x and I clearly remember asking
> about remoting. He did not raise any red flags, in fact we spoke of it
> being compatible.

I don't have any explanations why he would say that - we have been
dependent on remoting 2.2 for some time now.

I have harping on about this to various people for some months - well
before CR1.

Dimitris created a JIRA task some time ago to gather various projects
dependencies so we could align them:

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-3886

In that, you can see I make it clear we use remoting 2.2.

I have also made this very clear in other emails between various other
involved people.