[jboss-dev] org.jboss:jboss-test:1.0.6

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Sat Apr 12 11:03:27 EDT 2008

Clebert Suconic wrote:
> Please disregard what I said about ServerManager. I was thinking about
> the old stuff we had on JBAS 4, and as I see it is already separated.
> (my bad)

Yes, it was separated as the function to start/stop/deploy is a separate
concern from testing APIs.  The defining case was to reuse these
capabilities from Maven Plugins.

> I just need to be able to upload a new jboss-test, and from what I
> understood from QA, Andrew needs to do something before they can release
> another jar, and right now can't commit a testcase because of this.

I'm just waiting on the proper projects to be created in JIRA so we can
track the releases.  I'll bug Dimitris about this again.

 >>> * Create JIRA Project: JBoss Test
 >>> * Create JIRA Project: JBoss AS Server Manager
 >>> * Assign proper project lead for each (Absolutely not me ;) )

S,
ALR