REVERTED MAVEN THIRDPARTY BUILD Re: [jboss-dev] differences between pom.xml / build-thirdparty.xml

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 18:33:44 EDT 2008

Ok, I will work on this on the branch.  Is there any way we can have a
dependency freeze for a couple days or something, so I can update all the
dependencies to match?  One of the issues I have is that every time I change
dependencies in the pom, the versions change again in build-thirdparty so I get
stuck being constantly out of date.

Adrian Brock wrote:
> I've committed this change.
>
> The build before it was reverted it can be found here:
>
> https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/maven_thirdparty_temp/
>
> I'll do a clean checkout and build to make sure it works properly
> so unless your adventurous wait for a subsequent message
> before resynching. ;-)
>
> On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 14:53 -0700, Scott M Stark wrote:
>> Yes, let's do that. Create a tmp branch to work this out Paul.
>>
>> Adrian Brock wrote:

>>> You didn't mention jaxb or the jboss-managed problem?
>>>
>>> I say we invoke "Bill's rule" and revert back to the previous
>>> build until this is working properly.
>>>
>>> This should never have been committed in this state.
>>>
>>> The server doesn't even boot, how can people work?
>>>
>>> I have a working build by
>>>
>>> 1) reverting
>>> build/build.xml
>>> build/build-thirdparty.xml