[jboss-dev] WARNING: Mavenizing Thirdparty (2nd try)

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 18:35:29 EDT 2008

The change I'm making is only to replace build-thirdparty.xml (downloading from
the buildmagic repository).  The app server will still be using ant for the builds.

You can use "mvn deploy:deploy-file" to deploy individual jars to the
repository.  There is also some information on the wiki here:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=MavenReleaseRepository

I will be adding more docs soon.